2009年3月12日 星期四

Avril Lavigne Launches Perfume








link:http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/stylebeauty/Avril+Lavigne-7677.html



11-03-2009 11:00
She has already debuted her fashion line and now Avril Lavigne is set to launch her own fragrance, Black Star. Avril isn't stopping at perfume though, she plans to move on to more products next.
The singer has signed a deal with Procter and Gamble to produce a range of toiletries including, perfume, aftershave, bath oil, bath soap, shower gel, body shampoo, and body lotion.
Avril told her official website: "I'm travelling to London next week where I'm about to announce my latest project... my very first fragrance! I'm really excited and can't wait to share it with you.
"It has been a pretty cool experience. It's so me in a bottle. I love the packaging. The name is Black Star!"
Since Avril's fashion line has proven she is struggling to leave her teenage years behind we're a bit wary of this beauty line and hope that she hasn't got her sights set on make up just yet, there's only so much pink and black we can handle!



沒有留言:

張貼留言